“By now, you’ve probably had some time to play around with iOS 10 and get acquainted with all the new features,” David Nield writes for Gizmodo.
“We’ve already told you about most of them, but there are all kinds of tweaks and new settings hidden deep within the software,” Nield writes. “Here are some of the best features hidden inside iOS 10.
1) Search for tabs in Safari
2) Use your iPhone as a magnifier
3) Access the new stopwatch face
4) Prioritize app downloads quickly
5) Choose the best way to get in touch with your contacts
Each one described in the full article here.
MacDailyNews Take: Our parents and grandparents all love iOS 10’s Magnifier feature!
iOS 10 lets you easily use your iPhone as a magnifying glass – September 14, 2016