Apple has released Safari 5.1.4 which contains improvements to performance, stability, compatibility, and security.
• Improve responsiveness when typing into the search field after changing network configurations or with an intermittent network connection
• Address an issue that could cause webpages to flash white when switching between Safari windows
• Address issues that prevented printing U.S. Postal Service shipping labels and embedded PDFs
• Preserve links in PDFs saved from webpages
• Fix an issue that could make Flash content appear incomplete after using gesture zooming
• Fix an issue that could cause the screen to dim while watching HTML5 video
• Improve stability, compatibility and startup time when using extensions
• Allow cookies set during regular browsing to be available after using Private Browsing
• Fix an issue that could cause some data to be left behind after pressing the “Remove All Website Data” button
For detailed information on this update, please visit this site: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT5142″ target=”_blank”>http://support.apple.com/kb/HT5142
For detailed information on the security content of this update, please visit this site: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1222
Safari 5.1.4 is available via Software Update.
MacDailyNews Take: Snappy!