“Apple held its annual meeting for company shareholders at its Cupertino, Calif. campus this morning. The meeting is the only time during the year when shareholders can ask a question to Apple executives and receive a live, immediate response. The meeting normally plays host to parties with a specific agenda, trying to make a point; off-the-wall, out-of-nowhere questions; and everything in between. This meeting was no different,” Think Secret reports. “The meeting did not offer much in the way of future company plans, though Apple CEO Steve Jobs did mention that an ‘exciting’ television ad campaign would launch next week.”
Think Secret has some notes and tidbits from the meeting with regard to some of the questions raised by shareholders and the issues that were addressed by Apple executives in their full article here.
MacDailyNews Take: “Exciting” television ad campaign to launch next week? “Exciting” as in iPod ad or… dare we entertain the thought?
[UPDATE: 4:22pm EDT: Revised headline and added “Take.”]
• Get the new iMac with Intel Core Duo for as low as $31 A MONTH with Free shipping!
• Get the MacBook Pro with Intel Core Duo for as low as $47 A MONTH with Free Shipping!
• Apple’s new Mac mini. Intel Core, up to 4 times faster. Starting at just $599. Free shipping.
• Apple’s brand new iPod Hi-Fi speaker system. Home stereo. Reinvented. Available now for $349 with free shipping.
• iPod. 15,000 songs. 25,000 photos. 150 hours of video. The new iPod. 30GB and 60GB models start at just $299. Free shipping.
• Connect iPod to your television set with the iPod AV Cable. Just $19.
• iPod Radio Remote. Listen to FM radio on your iPod and control everything with a convenient wired remote. Just $49.