“First their was the Commuter Shirt, now shirt maker [Thomas] Pink has launched yet another way to ensure your iPod nano is always close to your chest, in the shape of the Pink Commuter tie.,” Stuart Miles reports for Pocket-lint.co.uk. “According to Pink ‘It’s the latest solution for today’s busy man who needs to carry more than one gadget at any one time.’ Pink’s Commuter tie features a pocket on the reverse of the tie which will hold an iPod Nano (and we presume Shuffle as well) safely and securely whilst allowing him to have his hands free to grab his morning coffee. Aside from the pocket, Pink has included an extra fabric loop to keep wires out of sight and close to your body Made from 100% silk the Commuter tie is available in navy, red and pink and is priced at £49 (US$95).”
From the Thomas Pink website: Limited edition – the commuter tie features a pocket on the reverse to hold your iPod Nano or MP3 player and an extra fabric loop to keep headphone wires out of sight and close to your body. 100% Silk – dry-clean only – imported.
More info here.
[Thanks to MacDailyNews Reader “ds” for the heads up.]
• MacBook Pro. The first Mac notebook built upon Intel Core Duo with iLife ’06, Front Row and built-in iSight. Starting at $1999. Free shipping.
• iMac. Twice as amazing — Intel Core Duo, iLife ’06, Front Row media experience, Apple Remote, built-in iSight. Starting at $1299. Free shipping.
• iMac and MacBook Pro owners: Apple USB Modem. Easily connect to the Internet using dial-up service. Only $49.
• iPod Radio Remote. Listen to FM radio on your iPod and control everything with a convenient wired remote. Just $49.
• iPod. 15,000 songs. 25,000 photos. 150 hours of video. The new iPod. 30GB and 60GB models start at just $299. Free shipping.
• Connect iPod to your television set with the iPod AV Cable. Just $19.