Apple today released macOS Catalina 10.15.7 alongside updates for Final Cut Pro, iMovie, Motion, and Compressor.
macOS Catalina 10.15.7:
• Resolves an issue where macOS would not automatically connect to Wi-Fi networks
• Fixes an issue that could prevent files syncing through iCloud Drive
• Addresses a graphic issue that may occur on iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, 2020) with Radeon Pro 5700 XT.
Apple’s Final Cut Pro update:
• Fixes an issue in which XAVC media from the Sony PXW-FX9 camera is not recognized
• Fixes an issue where brightness levels shift when switching between Better Quality and Better Performance in the viewer
• Fixes an issue in which effect keyframes are not added correctly when using onscreen controls
• Improves stability when using the transform tool with multiple clips in the timeline
• Improves reliability when exporting an FCPXML that contains Compound clips
• Addresses an issue which could prevent sharing at certain resolutions
• Fixes an issue in which sharing a Compound or Multicam clip from the timeline was disabled
• Fixes an issue that prevented the sharing of some projects in HD or 4K resolutions
• Improves stability when importing media.
MacDailyNews Take: Happy updating!