“If you are willing to spend $10,000 to $17,000 for an Apple Watch Edition smartwatch then you can expect to be treated as an executive,” Matthew Miller reports for ZDNet.
Executive-level perks included as part of your $10,000+ purchase include:
• No waiting in line
• Apple Watch Edition try-on area with 30 minutes allowed just to try out the watch
• Ability to try up to two Apple Watch Edition models at a time
• Special station and area setup similar to a jewelry store
• Two year, 24/7, support with video conferencing option
• Dedicated contact center phone number reserved for Apple Watch Edition owners
Read more in the full article here.
MacDailyNews Take: As well they should for purchasing the world’s first luxwearable. Exclusive treatment for Apple Watch Edition customers is to be expected. Something would be wrong if Apple wasn’t offering it.
As we explained last week: The $17,000 Apple Watch Edition vastly separates Apple Watch from the stupidwatches. Editions are mobile billboards and perpetual interest-generators for Apple Watch and Apple Watch Sport that also elevate the perception of quality for both of those models.
Why there will be lines for the $17,000 gold Apple Watch Edition – March 28, 2015
Woz doesn’t get the $17,000 Apple Watch Edition – March 27, 2015
$17,000 Apple Watch Edition ‘risks the adoration of the masses’ or something – March 10, 2015
Incensed over the $17,000 Apple Watch Edition? You must be poor – March 9, 2015