“In my opinion Macs are almost perfect,” Alex Spencer writes for Tuts+. “They have very low failure rates and their operating system is second to none. Rarely, if ever, do users see a blue/gray screen of death. For lack of a better phrase, they just work.”
“They aren’t totally perfect though,” Spencer writes. “In this tutorial I’ll identify the top five most annoying things about Macs and, more importantly, how to fix them.
I’ll show you how to:
• Remove the quacks/clicking sounds whilst adjusting the volume
• Combat notification overload
• Add a secondary click to your mouse or trackpad
• Lock your mac if you need to step away for a bit
• Adjust the scroll to a more natural feel
Read more in the full article here.