“Gene Munster, Senior Research Analyst at Piper Jaffray, says there are five things to watch with Apple in 2014,” Lawrence Lewitinn reports for CNBC’s and Yahoo’s Talking Numbers.
Gene Munster: Five things to expect from Apple in 2014
1. iPhone sales can grow 10% year-over-year, in line with high-end smartphones in 2014
2. iPhone sales with China Mobile in the March 2014 quarter should add 5% to Wall Street’s 2014 Apple revenue estimates
3. Expect a larger-screen iPhone in the fall
4. Expect the drop in the average iPhone sales price to be less than it was in 2013
5. Look for Apple’s gross margins to stabilize in 2014
Each of the five points above detailed in the full article, also with video, here.
MacDailyNews Take: But, Gene, what about the TV?!
[Thanks to MacDailyNews Reader “Bill” for the heads up.]