“Apple may have done more today to pave the way for the iPhones future than any past event,” Ben Bajarin writes for TechPinions.
“What was announced today was more than a set of new products but a new foundation for the future,” Bajarin writes. “or one, this is the first time Apple has shifted from its tried and true model of one new iPhone a year. Second, this is the first time in a while that they killed off last years iPhone and replaced it with a new one.”
• First dual-tone LED flash
• First 64 bit mobile CPU
• First 64 bit mobile operating system
• First $99 with contract new iPhone model
• First mobile phone with a fingerprint scanner
• First time Apple releases two new iPhones
Read more in the full article here.