“Apple’s virtual personal assistant Siri has been known to have a quirky personality for a long time, offering off the cuff responses to a variety of unconventional requests,” Dan Seifert reports for The Verge.
“Now it appears that Siri is eager to take some jabs at Google Glass, as it responds with subtle and not-so-subtle putdowns on the product when you use the “Okay Glass” command,” Seifert reports. “Responses are seen in iOS 6, though apparently the beta of iOS 7 offers even more Glass-related comebacks.”
A collection of some of the things Siri replies to “Okay, Glass”
• Glass? I think you’ve got the wrong assistant.
• Very funny, (name). I mean, not funny ‘ha-ha,’ but funny.
• Stop trying to strap me to your forehead. It won’t work.
• Just so you know, I don’t do anything when you blink at me.
• I think that Glass is half empty.
• I’m not Glass. And I’m just fine with that.
Read more in the full article here.
MacDailyNews Take: Apple should add, “Don’t be a Glasshole, (name)!”