“Another Galaxy smartphone has exploded and injured its owner. Bupyeong Fire Station in Incheon on Sunday said a 55-year-old man reported the previous day that his smartphone battery blew up in the pocket of his pants,” The Chosun Ilbo reports.
“The man said he was carrying a Samsung Galaxy Note along with a spare battery in his pocket before they suddenly blew up,” The Chosun Ilbo reports. “He is being treated for second-degree burns to his right thigh.”
The Chosun Ilbo reports, “In March last year, a schoolboy in Gwangju suffered an injury when his Galaxy S2 smartphone exploded in his trouser pocket.”
Full article here.
MacDailyNews Take: Derivative crap.
[Thanks to MacDailyNews readers too numerous to mention individually for the heads up.]