In photography, a fisheye lens is a wide-angle len that takes in a broad, panoramic and hemispherical image. They are often used by photographers shooting broad landscapes to suggest the curvature of the earth.
In the Wide Angle Len[s] Camera app, focal lengths are 12-16 mm for full-frame images. These have a 120° vertical angle of view, and the horizontal and diagonal angle of view are 180°.
You may shoot 12-24 photos from left to right or right to left, the app will automatic stitch these photos and output a panorama circular fisheye image, it is easy and quickly.
• Adjusting the lens curvature.
• White Balance/Brightness Lock to reduce difference for frames
• Good for outdoor photography
• Sweep/Auto shutter, easy and Quick
• Accelerometer supported
• Gyroscope auto shutter (iPhone 4 and iPad 2 only)
• Very high resolution.
• Recommended shooting distance: >4M
• Recommended avoid large areas of walls and sky (Low contrast background)
• 3D interface
• Universal supported
• Flash Light Supported
For more temporarily free and reduced priced apps, visit Apple Sliced here.