The Sports Illustrated Swimsuit 2012 issue – optimized for your iOS device. Now you can take it with you everywhere you go. Download the app for free to view some of the world’s most beautiful women, including Kate Upton, Irina Shayk, Anne V, Chrissy Teigen, Julie Henderson, Jessica Gomes, Alyssa Miller, and many more. Upgrade to the premium version of the app with a one-time payment of US$6.99 to see every image from the magazine plus ALL of this year’s videos – and “some special stuff” SI says they can only do in an app.
If you currently subscribe to Sports Illustrated Magazine, you can access the premium version of this app for free! Simply log-in with your All Access credentials, or activate your digital access right in the app.
App highlights include:
• All of the images from the print issue rendered in high-res
• 68 videos from some of the most exotic locations in the world
• Body-painted world-class athletes Natalie Gulbis, Alex Morgan and Natalie Coughlin
• Rotate models 360 degrees
• The return of Swimsuit star Bar Refaeli
• Airplay: View the videos, images and 360 effects on your HDTV and speakers via Apple TV
• Photos feature pinch-and-zoom
• Play Favorites: Save the photos and vids you like best for easy access
More info and download links via Apple’s iTunes App Store: Sports Illustrated Swimsuit 2012 – Time Inc.
Also, check out the free Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Viewer 2012:
Bring the pages of the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit issue to life with the free Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Viewer. Simply hold your iPhone or iPad device over any page marked with an icon throughout the issue and the app instantly streams video of the model straight from her shoot.
Enhanced by DIRECTV, the Swimsuit Viewer delivers interactive viewing as it allows you to follow the world’s most beautiful women in their pursuit of the most exotic beaches on the planet.
Featured models include: Bar Refaeli, Irina Shayk, Kate Upton, Anne V, Chrissy Teigen, Alyssa Miller, Jessica Gomes, Julie Henderson and many more.
More info and download links via Apple’s iTunes App Store: Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Viewer 2012 – Time Inc.
[Thanks to MacDailyNews readers too numerous to mention individually for the heads up.]