Apple has debuted their first iPhone 4S Siri ad on U.S. broadcast and cable networks.
The ad features various people interacting with their iPhone 4S’s Siri personal assistants, speaking in normal voices in various settings, saying such things as:
• Mom: We have a flat tire
• Man: How do I tie a bow again?
• Woman: What’s the fastest way to Hartford Hospital
• Woman: Do I need an umbrella in New York this weekend
• Female Jogger: Remind me to call Chris when I get home
• Man: Book my meeting from 3 to 4
• Girl: What does a weasel look like?
• Woman: Remind me to get milk when I leave work
• Man: Tell my wife I’m gonna make it
• Woman: Wake me up at 6
• Man: Play some Coltrane
• Woman: I’m locked out (Siri replies: “I found three locksmiths fairly close to you” and presents the information.)
The voiceover then says, “Say hello to the most amazing iPhone yet.” The text “iPhone 4S” is displayed onscreen.
Apple – iPhone 4S – TV Ad – Assistant
[Thanks to MacDailyNews readers too numerous to mention individually for the heads up.]