Parallels today released Desktop 7 for Mac build 7.0.14922 which contains bug fixes and enhancements that improve the overall performance of Parallels Desktop 7. This update is highly recommended for all users of Parallels Desktop 7 for Mac.
Updates for Parallels Desktop 7 for Mac are available via Parallels Desktop in-product updater.
This update for Parallels Desktop 7 for Mac (build 7.0.14922) addresses overall stability and performance issues and includes the following fixes and improvements:
• New interface languages, including Czech, Portuguese, Chinese Simplified, and Chinese Traditional.
• Option to choose Mac OS X Snow Leopard-style full screen mode instead of native OS X Lion full screen mode.
• Better compatibility with FileVault.
• Improved compatibility with FaceTime HD camera and other USB devices for virtual machines with more than 2 GB of memory.
• Resolves a problem with Mac slow boot time.
More info here.
Bloomberg’s Jaroslovsky reviews Parallels Desktop 7: There’s no better solution for Mac users who want Windows compatibility – September 14, 2011
Mossberg reviews Parallels Desktop 7 for Mac: Runs Windows quickly and smoothly – September 6, 2011
Upgrading from Windows to Mac even easier with Parallels Desktop 7 – September 2, 2011
New Parallels Mobile app for iPad, iPhone and iPod touch controls Macs, PCs, plays Flash and more – September 1, 2011
Parallels Desktop 7 for Mac makes Windows programs roar with Mac OS X Lion features – September 1, 2011