Apple today released ProKit 7.0 (Snow Leopard 10.6.6 and later) which fixes the following issues:
• Improved support for PopOver style tooltips.
• Improved support for Font Smoothing.
• Addresses an issue with an unwanted gap between a menu and submenu.
• Fixes leaks and improves stability for the color picker and timecode interface in Final Cut Pro and Motion.
• Improved compatibility when importing assets from older versions of Soundtrack Pro.
• Fixes an issue with the scrubber appearance in Logic Express and Logic Pro.
• Addresses AppKit related crashes in Motion.
This update is recommended for users of Final Cut Pro, Motion, Soundtrack Pro, DVD Studio Pro, iPhoto, Aperture, Final Cut Express, Logic Pro, MainStage, Logic Express and iAd Producer.
ProKit 7.0 (Snow Leopard 10.6.6 and later) is available via Software Update and also via standalone installer.
More info and download link (15.7 MB)here.