AFP Client, AirPort, CarbonCore, diskdev_cmds, fetchmail, ftpd, gnutar, Help Viewer, HID Family, Installer, Kerberos, Libinfo, Login Window, network_cmds, SMB, System Configuration, URLMount, Video Conference, and WebDAV.
Security Update 2007-004 v1.1 includes the contents of Security Update 2007-004, plus the following fixes:
• AirPort (Available for: Mac OS X v10.3.9): This update corrects an issue where the AirPort connection may be lost after waking from sleep. This issue only affects Mac OS X v10.3.9 with Security Update 2007-004.
• FTPServer (Available for: Mac OS X Server v10.4.9)
– Impact: Users with ftp access may be able to navigate to directories outside the normal scope
– Description: Security Update 2007-004 applied an incorrect ftp configuration file for Mac OS X Server v10.4.9 systems. Users with ftp access, who would normally be restricted to certain directories, may be able to access directories outside the normal scope. This update addresses the issue by restoring the correct version of the ftp configuration file. This issue only affects Mac OS X Server v10.4.9 with Security Update 2007-004.
Mac OS X 10.4.9 (client) and Mac OS X Server 10.3.9 systems that have installed Security Update 2007-004 do not require Security Update 2007-004 v1.1. If the security update has not yet been installed on these systems, then they should be updated using Security Update 2007-004 v1.1.
Security Update 2007-004 is available via Software Update and also as standalone installers.
More info and download links:
• Security Update 2007-004 v1.1 (Universal,15.7MB)
• Security Update 2007-004 v1.1 (PPC, 9.1MB)
• Security Update 2007-004 v1.1 (10.3.9 Client, 36.7MB)