Apple has debuted a new series of online video ads for the “Get a Mac” campaign.
Touché – Macs Do Windows Too:
Direct link to video on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Svfzr2FlJQ
Out of the Box:
Direct link to video on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ABAliXGs4oo
Work vs. Home:
Direct link to video on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ot9Jp6-mB-8
UPDATE: 8:22pm EDT See the ads on Apple.com in QuickTime: http://www.apple.com/getamac/ads/
• Introducing the super-fast, blogging, podcasting, do-everything-out-of-the-box MacBook. Starting at just $1099.
• Get the new iMac with Intel Core Duo for as low as $31 A MONTH with Free shipping!
• Get the MacBook Pro with Intel Core Duo for as low as $47 A MONTH with Free Shipping!
• Apple’s new Mac mini. Intel Core, up to 4 times faster. Starting at just $599. Free shipping.
• iPod. 15,000 songs. 25,000 photos. 150 hours of video. The new iPod. 30GB and 60GB models start at just $299. Free shipping.
• Connect iPod to your television set with the iPod AV Cable. Just $19.
• iPod Radio Remote. Listen to FM radio on your iPod and control everything with a convenient wired remote. Just $49.
IDC: Apple Mac sales outpace industry average in UK and Western Europe markets – June 09, 2006
Analysts: Apple Mac market share to surge by end of 2006 – June 07, 2006
Many believe Mac market share increases coming now that Apple Macs can run Windows applications – April 25, 2006
Pre-Boot Camp report: Apple could double market share on Microsoft defections – April 13, 2006
Analyst: Apple Boot Camp could be an opportunity for Mac market share gains – April 06, 2006
Apple’s ‘Boot Camp’ a watershed, could dramatically expand Mac market share – April 05, 2006
Dude, you got a Dell? What are you, stupid? Only Apple Macs run both Mac OS X and Windows! – April 05, 2006
Reuters: Apple’s new ‘Boot Camp’ could draw millions of new Mac buyers – April 05, 2006
Needham: Apple’s Mac market share could rocket to 9-percent if Intel-based Macs ran Windows apps – March 08, 2006
Apple Mac is #1 in European education market, pushes Dell down into second place – February 03, 2006
Why buy a Dell when Apple’s Intel-based computers will run both Mac OS X and Windows? – June 08, 2005