“You just spent $400 on an iPod, and all you’re using it for is music? Come on, you might as well get a little more out of that big purchase of yours. Why not use it to help you navigate the urban jungle, improve your vocabulary, or even find true love? There are plenty of people out there figuring out how to get the full potential out of that little gadget of yours, and we can all reap the benefits of their creativity and hard work. After the jump, check out five of the best uses of the iPod that you aren’t going to find in any of Apple’s official manuals. Then you can get back to your precious music,” Adam Frucci writes for SCI FI Tech.
Frucci’s Top 5 creative uses for your Apple iPod:
1. Subway Maps
3. Find Dates
4. Personal Trainer
5. Play Doom
Links and explanations in the full article here.
• Get the new iMac with Intel Core Duo for as low as $31 A MONTH with Free shipping!
• Get the MacBook Pro with Intel Core Duo for as low as $47 A MONTH with Free Shipping!
• Apple’s new Mac mini. Intel Core, up to 4 times faster. Starting at just $599. Free shipping.
• Apple’s brand new iPod Hi-Fi speaker system. Home stereo. Reinvented. Available now for $349 with free shipping.
• iPod. 15,000 songs. 25,000 photos. 150 hours of video. The new iPod. 30GB and 60GB models start at just $299. Free shipping.
• Connect iPod to your television set with the iPod AV Cable. Just $19.
• iPod Radio Remote. Listen to FM radio on your iPod and control everything with a convenient wired remote. Just $49.