“In the end of March, we arranged a special contest in order to celebrate Apple’s 30th anniversary. All visitors were asked to contribute their advice on how to convert a ‘die-hard’ PC user to the Mac,” the BeLight Software website explains. “We received more than 300 brilliant ideas. Check out the best of them and maybe one will encourage you to start your own switcher career. Also we are happy to announce that Angus Malcolm, James Caplice and Wesley D. Radcliffe became the winners of the contest. Each will receive one year subscription to either MacWorld or MacAddict magazines. Congratulations!”
Read the many “proven switching advice” entries here.
[Thanks to MacDailyNews Reader “Whit” for the heads up.]
• iPod Radio Remote. Listen to FM radio on your iPod and control everything with a convenient wired remote. Just $49.
• iPod. 15,000 songs. 25,000 photos. 150 hours of video. The new iPod. 30GB and 60GB models start at just $299. Free shipping.
• Connect iPod to your television set with the iPod AV Cable. Just $19.
• Apple’s brand new iPod Hi-Fi speaker system. Home stereo. Reinvented. Available now for $349 with free shipping.
• Apple’s new Mac mini. Intel Core, up to 4 times faster. Starting at just $599. Free shipping.
• MacBook Pro. The first Mac notebook built upon Intel Core Duo with iLife ’06, Front Row and built-in iSight. Starting at $1999. Free shipping.
• iMac. Twice as amazing — Intel Core Duo, iLife ’06, Front Row media experience, Apple Remote, built-in iSight. Starting at $1299. Free shipping.
Related MacDailyNews article:
Belight Software debuts Windows to Mac ‘Switcher Contest’ – March 28, 2006