“Apple Computer Inc. said Monday that Chief Executive Steven P. Jobs received a $1 salary and no other compensation for fiscal 2005, unchanged from fiscal 2004.. according to a proxy statement filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission,” MarketWatch reports. “Jobs’ 10 million restricted shares, which were granted to him in 2003, were valued at $532 million at the end of fiscal 2005, Apple said. The valuation was based on $53.20 per share, the closing price of Apple’s common shares last Sept. 23. The shares vest in full on the third anniversary of the grant date, subject to Jobs continued employment with the company. Shares of Apple closed Monday at $65.68 each. In addition, Jobs has 120,000 fully vested options that he received in 1997.”
Full article here.
• Apple’s brand new iPod Hi-Fi speaker system. Home stereo. Reinvented. Available now for $349 with free shipping.
• Apple’s new Mac mini. Intel Core, up to 4 times faster. Starting at just $599. Free shipping.
• MacBook Pro. The first Mac notebook built upon Intel Core Duo with iLife ’06, Front Row and built-in iSight. Starting at $1999. Free shipping.
• iMac. Twice as amazing — Intel Core Duo, iLife ’06, Front Row media experience, Apple Remote, built-in iSight. Starting at $1299. Free shipping.
• iPod Radio Remote. Listen to FM radio on your iPod and control everything with a convenient wired remote. Just $49.
• iPod. 15,000 songs. 25,000 photos. 150 hours of video. The new iPod. 30GB and 60GB models start at just $299. Free shipping.
• Connect iPod to your television set with the iPod AV Cable. Just $19.
Secrets behind Apple CEO Steve Jobs’ $1 annual salary – February 03, 2006
Apple’s CEO Steve Jobs took $1 salary again in 2004 – March 15, 2005
Apple’s CEO Steve Jobs took $1 salary again in 2003 – March 11, 2004