Bear Stearns analysts Andrew Neff, William Hand and Ted Chung weigh in on Apple’s special event scheduled for February 28th: “Video iPod likely — but could be tablet-size or HDTV-based. As speculation begins to build around what AAPL could announce on February 28, we think — focusing on the adjectives ‘fun’ and ‘new’ — the most likely products are either a tablet-size iPod or larger HDTV-based iPod… While more Intel-based products (new iBook or iMacs) or a phone are possible, neither strikes us as ‘fun’ or ‘new.’ Or it could be one more thing,” The Consumer Electronics Stock Blog reports.
Full article here.
• MacBook Pro. The first Mac notebook built upon Intel Core Duo with iLife ’06, Front Row and built-in iSight. Starting at $1999. Free shipping.
• iMac. Twice as amazing — Intel Core Duo, iLife ’06, Front Row media experience, Apple Remote, built-in iSight. Starting at $1299. Free shipping.
• iMac and MacBook Pro owners: Apple USB Modem. Easily connect to the Internet using dial-up service. Only $49.
• iPod Radio Remote. Listen to FM radio on your iPod and control everything with a convenient wired remote. Just $49.
• iPod. 15,000 songs. 25,000 photos. 150 hours of video. The new iPod. 30GB and 60GB models start at just $299. Free shipping.
• Connect iPod to your television set with the iPod AV Cable. Just $19.