“The Mac is fashionable again, but I still hear a lot of arguments from Windows users afraid to make the switch. Here are some of those contentions, accompanied by reality checks,” Al Fasoldt writes for The Syracuse Post-Standard.
Fasoldt answers the following questions and concerns:
• What would I do with all my files?
• But what would I DO with all my files?
• I’d have to learn something new!
• What about my printer?
• What about my digital camera?
• Will my five-button mouse will work with a new Mac?
• And my new 5.1-channel speakers?
• My wireless headphones?
• My card reader?
• My thumb drive?
• My digital camcorder?
Basically, the article details what its headline states, “Macs can work with, yes, everything.”
Full article here.