Here are our top ten Safair keyboard and mouse shortcuts in no particular order:
1. Spacebar (also “option + down Arrow” or “page down key”): Scrolls page down by a screenful, minus a small overlap.
2. Command + click a link: Opens a link in new window.
3. Press and hold Back or Forward button: Pops up a menu showing up to 10 back/forward entries by page title.
4. Option + press and hold Back or Forward button: Pops up a menu showing up to 10 back/forward entries by page URL.
5. Command + Option + click a link: Downloads source code of link to Desktop.
6. Command + Double-click a bookmark: Opens the selected bookmark in a new window.
7. Command + B: Toggles Bookmarks Bar.
8. Command + D: Adds Bookmark.
9. Command + Option + A: Opens Activity window.
10. Command + Option + M: Mark current page for Snapback.
One you learn some of the keyboard/mouse shortcuts above, you’ll surf with Safari even faster than you do now! Does anyone have any other favorite Safari keyboard or mouse shortcuts?