“Now it appears that Siri is eager to take some jabs at Google Glass, as it responds with subtle and not-so-subtle putdowns on the product when you use the “Okay Glass” command,” Seifert reports. “Responses are seen in iOS 6, though apparently the beta of iOS 7 offers even more Glass-related comebacks.”
A collection of some of the things Siri replies to “Okay, Glass”
• Glass? I think you’ve got the wrong assistant.
• Very funny, (name). I mean, not funny ‘ha-ha,’ but funny.
• Stop trying to strap me to your forehead. It won’t work.
• Just so you know, I don’t do anything when you blink at me.
• I think that Glass is half empty.
• I’m not Glass. And I’m just fine with that.
Read more in the full article here.
MacDailyNews Take: Apple should add, “Don’t be a Glasshole, (name)!”