Apple today released Safari 13.0.1 which contains feature improvements as well as privacy, security and compatibility enhancements and is recommended for all users.
• Includes an updated start page with Favorites, frequently visited, and most recently visited websites
• Provides a warning if a weak password is typed when signing in to a website and helps to upgrade it to a strong password
• Adds the ability to enable Picture in Picture from the audio button in a tab
• Enables jumping directly to an already-open tab from the search completion list when the website address is typed into the Smart Search field
• Adds support for authentication using USB security keys on supported websites
• Fixes an issue that prevents signing into Google in Internet Accounts in System Preferences
For detailed information on the security content of this update, please visit: https://support.apple.com/kb/HT201222.