Apple today released OS X El Capitan 10.11.2 which improves the stability, compatibility, and security of your Mac.
• Improves Wi-Fi reliability
• Improves the reliability of Handoff and AirDrop
• Fixes an issue that may cause Bluetooth devices to disconnect
• Fixes an issue that prevented Mail from deleting messages in an offline Exchange account
• Fixes an issue that prevented importing photos from an iPhone to a Mac using a USB cable
• Improves iCloud Photo Sharing for Live Photos
• Resolves an issue where reinstalling a configuration profile containing a certificate payload causes the certificates to be removed instead of updated
• Resolves an issue that caused multiple authentication prompts in Safari when using NTLM authentication
• Allows for deferred enablement when using the “fdesetup” command to enable FileVault with mobile accounts
For detailed information about the security content of this update, see Apple Security Updates.