“We’ve gotten a ton of questions about gear and the trip behind this project so we cut together this BTS piece for you — it’s 17 minutes so grab a coffee/snack and enjoy!” Austin Mann blogs.
Thanks to Jordan Bellamy for cutting together this awesome BTS cut for you.
Thanks to Airtime Paragliding for the awesome glide through the Alps! I’d trust my life with these guys any day!
Gear I used:
• Shoulderpod S1 iPhone Tripod Mount: Fits iPhone 6s Plus like a champ!
• Shoulderpod R1 Pro iPhone Rig: Pro rig for mounting multiple devices
• Moment Lenses: The best lenses for iPhone (wide/tele/macro)
• Ultrapod II: Small yet strong tripod to pair with S1 + Camalapse
• Camalapse: Rotates 360° in 1 hour, great for adding movement to time-lapse
• EasyAcc Solar Power Bank: Cheaper and better than mainstream competitors
• Kammok: Great for relaxing while time-lapsing 😉
Watch the video here.
The actual review of the iPhone cameras – very highly recommended – is here.
MacDailyNews Take: iPhone 6s Plus – the world’s best smartphone camera!
[Attribution: The Loop]