“With Autumn rapidly approaching, marathon season is almost upon us. So if you’re planning on running a race, now’s the time to ramp up your training,” Graham Bower reports for Cult of Mac. “Whether you are doing a full marathon, a half-marathon or a 10K race, here are my top 10 tips for using your Apple Watch to achieve a new personal best.”
1. Get Siri on your side
2. Convert between pace and speed
3. Customize your display
4. Calculate your race time
5. Check your split times
6. Improve your pace judgement
7. Schedule refuel reminders
8. Use a fluoroelastomer strap
9. Don’t introduce anything new on race day
10. Join the new Cult of Mac club on Strava
Read more in the full article here.
MacDailyNews Take: We haven’t run without an Apple Watch since April 23rd.
Good luck, runners!