Apple today released iOS 8.1.3 which includes bug fixes, increased stability and performance improvements, including:
• Reduces the amount of storage required to perform a software update
• Fixes an issue that prevented some users from entering their Apple ID password for Messages and FaceTime
• Addresses an issue that caused Spotlight to stop displaying app results
• Fixes an issue which prevented multitasking gestures working on iPad
• Adds new configuration options for education standardized testing.
For more information on the security content of this update, visit this website: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1222
iOS 8.1.3 is available via iTunes and also via over-the-air update.