Apple has released Aperture 3.1.3 which supports general compatibility issues, and also addresses overall stability and performance.
Minor issues addressed include the following:
• Improves reliability and performance when syncing web-published albums
• Slideshow exports are now handled as a background operation
• Crop tool now correctly supports use of gestures to define crop size
• Gesture support can now be enabled or disabled in Preferences
• Fixes an issue that could cause a blank sheet to display when placing a book or print order
• Published MobileMe, Facebook and Flickr albums now appear in a Web section in the Projects Inspector
• Shift-clicking snapshots on the Faces corkboard now allows you to make contiguous selections
• Metadata presets are now correctly applied to imported audio files
• Fixes an issue that could cause Aperture to quit unexpectedly when trimming audio in full screen mode
• Resolves various issues when adding names to Faces using accented, Japanese, Korean or Simplified Chinese characters
• Improves stability when browsing video clips
• Addresses reliability of library repair and rebuild
The update is recommended for all users of Aperture 3.
Aperture 3.1.3 is available via Software Update and also as a standalone installer.
More info and download link (292.02 MB) here.
[Thanks to MacDailyNews readers too numerous to mention individually for the heads up.]