Apple today released iOS 4.3.1 which contains improvements and other bug fixes including:
• Fixes an occasional graphics glitch on iPod touch (4th generation)
• Resolves bugs related to activating and connecting to some cellular networks
• Fixes image flicker when using Apple Digital AV Adapter with some TVs
• Resolves an issue authenticating with some enterprise web services
Products compatible with this software update:
• iPhone 4 (GSM model)
• iPhone 3GS
• iPad 2
• iPod touch (4th generation)
• iPod touch (3rd generation)
iOS 4.3.1 is now available for the devices listed above via iTunes.
This update contains security content originally included in previous iOS Software Updates.
– Personal Hotspot requires iPhone 4 with tethering data plan.
– New AirPlay features requires Apple TV (2nd generation) running software version 4.2 or later
– HD Video out using the Apple Digital AV Adapter requires iPhone 4, iPad, iPod touch (4th generation)
For more information, please visit this website: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1222