Version 2.2.3 of the MacDailyNews app for Apple iOS devices (iPad, iPhone, iPod touch) has been released via Apple’s iTunes App Store. MDN 2.2.3 includes a fix for specific situations in which the iPhone/iPod list of articles was blank or partially loaded when upon returning from an article.
If you have the app, please update ASAP and thank you for your patience as we swat bugs on an app designed for both iPhone/iPod touch and a new device, Apple’s revolutionary iPad. If you don’t have the app, please give it a try!
MDN is MacDailyNews in your pocket! Now, even on the go, you won’t miss a story.
Just like MacDailyNews, the MDN app for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch features daily news about Apple, Mac OS X, the Macintosh platform, iPad, iPhone, iPod, and more. It’s where the Mac community goes to discuss these daily Apple-related news items in their own words with real-time Reader Feedback.
The MDN app offers Push Notifications. When enabled, the MDN app will notify users when each new article is posted. As always, to control the various aspects of notifications (Sounds, Alerts, Badges), on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, tap Settings > Notifications > MDN.
- Quick, up-to-the minute Apple-related news headlines
– Save articles to device for off-line reading
- Visited headlines change color; so you know what you’ve read at a glance
– Push notifications
- Easy-to-read layouts for both portrait and landscape modes
– Full article display with dynamic Reader Feedback
– One-button tap for instant, dedicated feedback
– Easy login screen for registered users
– AAPL stock ticker with NASDAQ index
More info and free download link here.