“While the iPhone 3G S was generally in line with expectations, lowered Mac notebook and iPhone 3G pricing, combined with favorable upgrade pricing for Snow Leopard, made a positive impression on most Wall Street analysts, many of which issued positive reactions Tuesday while increasing their Apple price targets,” AppleInsider reports.
AppleInsider’s report covers the following firms:
• Piper Jaffray: Buy ($180)
• Kaufman Brothers: Buy ($176)
• Oppenheimer: Outperform ($160)
• Barclay’s Capital: 1-Overweight ($173)
• Needham & Company: Strong Buy ($200)
• Caris & Company: Buy ($170)
• UBS: Neutral ($130)
• Citigroup: Buy/High Risk ($152)
• RBC Capital Markets: Outperform ($165)
• Morgan Stanley: Overweight ($180)
Full article, with analysts comments and more, here.