MacUpdate has released the MacUpdate Parallels bundle. It is a software bundle that includes Parallels and 9+ more top Mac apps. You can purchase the bundle of software for $64.99 (retails at $474.76), which is less than the price of Parallels by itself and a savings of $409. This event is time limited and runs April 16-29th. In 2007, MacUpdate sold over 27,000 bundles, reaching record numbers for that year.
The bundle includes:
• Parallels Desktop* – Run Windows OS and apps from within Mac OS X.
• BannerZest* – Flash presentation software for pro and amateur web designers.
• Sound Studio* – Audio recording and editing tool with automator Monbots.
• DVDRemaster Pro – Duplicate, burn or convert DVD movies for iPod, iPhone or Apple
• Typinator – Types repeating texts and pictures for you.
• Novel writing software.
• Leap – New Spotlight interface with tagging.
• MenuCalendarClock – Menu item calendar/clock with iCal integration.
• Art Text – Create high quality headings, logos, icons, banners and buttons.
• Hazel – Your personal Mac OS X housekeeper.
As with most of these bundle events, there are 3 unlock milestones (5,000, 10,000 & 15,000). As the Mac community hits each of these goals, Sound Studio, BannerZest and Parallels will be unlocked into the bundle for free. Because of the success of users spreading the word during their last 2 events, MacUpdate expects to unlock all of the top tier apps into the bundle this time as well.
Visit MUPromo and be sure to check out the movie that highlights each of the apps in the bundle.
More info, including the current total of bundles sold, here.
[MacDailyNews is a MacUpdate affiliate and if you buy from MacUpdate after clicking the “More info here” link above, MacDailyNews will receive a percentage of the sale from MacUpdate. There is no extra cost to you. Thank you in advance for helping to support MacDailyNews.]