The fourth annual CNBC Executive Leadership Awards was held at the New York Public Library on March 31, 2008.
The award winners:
• Leader in Innovation, Steve Jobs, CEO, Apple Inc.
• Lifetime Achievement Award: Robert L. Johnson, Founder & Chairman, The RLJ Companies
• Entrepreneurial Excellence: Bradbury H. Anderson, Vice Chairman & CEO, Best Buy Co., Inc.
• Overall Executive Leadership: John T. Chambers, Chairman & CEO, CISCO Systems Inc.
• Green Leadership: Fujio Cho, Chairman, Toyota Motor Corporation
Award winners were nominated by their peers and chosen by an external judging panel. CNBC selected the Lifetime Achievement Award recipient.
Full article here.
[Thanks to MacDailyNews Reader “CheekyGit” for the heads up.]