“As Apple is a super-secretive organization, any information out of the company gets picked over with a fine-toothed comb. Yesterday’s shareholder meeting is no exception,” Computerworld’s Seth Weintraub writes.
Weintraub has compiled information from the meeting and organized it into categories:
• iPhone (The SDK will bring gaming to the iPhone/iPod touch)
• Company (Tim Cook reiterated that they passed Dell to become number one in Higher Education laptop sales)
• Gaming (Windows games released by EA for the Mac using Transgaming’s Cider)
• Retail Stores (Apple now has 15,000 retail store employees)
• Apple TV (Jobs not happy about missing 1,000 movies by end of Feb. goal. Blamed the licensing complexities at the studios. Said they will get there.)
• Miscellaneous (iPod Touch would likely retain its storage lead over the iPhone)
Much more in the full article – recommended – here.