Findley Designs has released iPod Access v4.1 for Mac OS X and Windows Vista/XP/2000. Version 4.1 adds support for Apple’s iPhone, improved iTunes integration and numerous bug fixes. As of this release iPod Access is the only music retrieval solution for both the iPod and iPhone. iPod Access v4.1 is available to new users for US$19.99 or as a free upgrade to v4.0 users.
iPod Access is an iPod/iPhone music and video transfer application for Mac and Windows. With iPod Access you have instant access to all the songs on your iPod or iPhone. With the new instant search feature in v4 you can find songs just as quickly as you would in iTunes. And once you have found the songs, movies and playlists that you want, iPod Access will copy them right back into iTunes or to an external drive for backup.
• Universal Application (Support for Intel and PPC Macs)
• Tiger (OS X 10.4) Support
• Windows Vista/XP and Win 2000 Support
• Force iPod Manual Update Mode (iPod only)
• Add songs, videos and podcasts directly to the iTunes Library
• Export song listing
• Automatic file renaming
• Support for non-Roman characters (including Japanese)
• Easy to use interface
• Instant listing of all iPod songs
• Playlist Cloning into iTunes
• Support for iTunes Ratings, Play Count, Last Played date
• Play music and video files directly from the iPod (iPod only)
• Transfer ID3 tags for WAV, Video and iFM files.
• AAC file support (including iTunes Music store songs)
• Audible.com support
• Song Navigation by Artist/Album or Composer/Album
• Copy songs organized by Artist/Album or Composer/Album
• Single button sequential backups
• Recover songs from iPods with a damaged database. (iPod only)
• Support for PC formatted Hard drives
• Support for Multiple iPods
More info and download link here.