Parallels has released Desktop 3.0 for Mac which enables users to run Windows, Linux, and more side-by-side with Mac OS X on any Intel-powered Mac, without rebooting. With Parallels’ award-winning virtualization technology, you can run Mac OS X and your favorite Windows applications at the same time. You can also drag-and-drop files between desktops.
Parallels Desktop for Mac features include:
• 3D graphics support
• Run Windows programs like native Mac applications with Parallels Coherence
• Use Windows and Mac OS X at the same time…without rebooting
• Migrate your entire existing PC to your Mac with Parallels Transporter
• Install Windows in a few mouse clicks with Parallels Installation Assistant
• Optimize performance and maximize disk space with Parallels Compressor
• Seamlessly share files and folders between Windows and Mac OS X
• Copy and paste text between Mac OS X and Windows documents
• Achieve maximum performance by leveraging Intel Virtualization Technology
Parallels Desktop 3.0 for Mac retails for US$79.99.
More info and download link here.