Apple today released Aperture 1.5.3 Update which addresses issues related to overall reliability and performance in a number of areas, including:
– Generation of thumbnails for adjusted images
– Entering and exiting Full Screen mode
– Working with large sets of keywords in the Keywords HUD
– Restoring from a vault
Among the specific issues that have been addressed:
– Previews now update properly when images are sent to an external editor.
– Leaf Aptus 22 and Aptus 75 images are now imported with the correct orientation.
– When folders are imported as projects, the folder structure is now correctly preserved when identically named subfolders are included in the hierarchy.
– Reconnecting referenced images that have been externally edited now works more reliably.
– Setting the ColorSync profile in the Aperture Print dialog now correctly suppresses color management settings in the Mac OS X Print dialog.
More info and download link here.