Parallels has released Parallels Desktop for Mac Release Candidate 3 (Build 3170).
New features and enhancements introduced in Release Candidate 3 include:
• Windows XP to Windows Vista upgrade support
• USB 2.0 support – “Plug and play” popular USB devices like external hard drives, printers, scanners and web cameras including iSight at full native speed
• Full-feature virtual CD/DVD drive – Burn CDs and DVDs directly in virtual machines, and play any copy-protected CD or DVD
• Coherence improvements
• Improved Boot Camp support
• For advanced users: configurating the layout of Boot Camp partitions by manual editing of Virtual Machine’s .pvs configuration file
• Transporter RC3 bundled – migrate your real Windows PC, or existing VMware or Virtual PC VMs to Parallels virtual machines
• Keyboard remapping configuration
• New Look and Feel – completely redesigned windows and easier to follow dialogues to make Desktop for Mac more user-friendly than ever
• True “Drag and Drop” functionality – a long awaited feature that lets you seamlessly drag and drop files and folders from Windows to Mac OS X and vice versa. Parallels Desktop now shares the entire Mac file structure between OS X and Windows – no more worrying about which copy of the file is the most recently updated
More info and download link here.