Apple has released the “.Mac Podcast Pack” for .Mac members who use GarageBand.
To produce great-sounding podcasts, you need the right background music. .Mac members have free and exclusive access to the Podcast Pack, which includes professional music jingles and voiceovers.
To create professional sounds for your podcast:
1. Download and install the Packs you want, then launch GarageBand.
2. Under Control in the menu bar, select “Show Loop Browser”.
3. Click “Loops” at the top of the Loop Browser, then select “.Mac Podcast Pack” from the pop-up menu to view your new jingles.
4. Create your podcast, and using iWeb, publish your podcast to .Mac.
Apple’s .Mac Podcast Pack includes:
• Alternative Rock (93.5 MB): New rock-inspired jingles, in all their guitar-grinding glory
• Blues (49 MB): Add new cool with blues jingles
• Cinematic (183.9 MB): Give your podcasts a movie soundtrack feel with these new jingles
• Country (49.5 MB): New jingles with a bit of twang, for the more laid-back podcast author
• Electronic (102.5 MB): Extended mixes of popular GarageBand electronic jingles, and two new tracks
• Jazz (97.5 MB): Jazz up your podcast with this popular and ultra-cool GarageBand jingle set
• Rock and Pop (119.9 MB): Upbeat new jingles devoted to giving your podcast an energetic and fun sound
• Urban (127.9 MB): Fresh new jingles for the podcaster looking to add some hip-hop sound
• Voice Over (9.8 MB): Add the professional voice talent of Joe Cipriano to give your podcast extra polish
• World (35.2 MB): Add international flair with these new world-inspired jingles.