“So if you hadn’t already heard, when you hit the Sony PlayStation 3 home page you’re greeted with the usual requisite promo animation… and a momentary flash of the Apple logo,” Ryan Block reports for Engadget.
“Seriously. Go check it out if you don’t believe us,” Block writes. “So, what’s the deal? Well, our first inclination would be that it’s either a mistake, some misplaced watermark, or the designer who put this thing up was probably about to get fired so s/he decided to have a little fun. Trust us though, we definitely would put it past Sony to be all sly and leave us some clue about a possible Apple video game partnership — that just ain’t happening at this point.”
Full article with screenshot of Apple logo flash frame and links here.
• Introducing the super-fast, blogging, podcasting, do-everything-out-of-the-box MacBook. Starting at just $1099.
• Get the new iMac with Intel Core Duo for as low as $31 A MONTH with Free shipping!
• Get the MacBook Pro with Intel Core Duo for as low as $47 A MONTH with Free Shipping!
• Apple’s new Mac mini. Intel Core, up to 4 times faster. Starting at just $599. Free shipping.
• iPod. 15,000 songs. 25,000 photos. 150 hours of video. The new iPod. 30GB and 60GB models start at just $299. Free shipping.
• Connect iPod to your television set with the iPod AV Cable. Just $19.
• iPod Radio Remote. Listen to FM radio on your iPod and control everything with a convenient wired remote. Just $49.