Apple will announce Q3 – 2006 financial results on July 19, 2006 after market close.
Apple’s conference call discussing the company’s financial results will begin at 2pm PT.
To attend the conference call, QuickTime will be required.
Apple’s Q3 – 2006 financial results conference call webcast will be found here.
Okay, let’s have some predictions! We’re looking for gross revenue, net quarterly profit, total Mac units, and total iPod units. Have at it!
Some background info: For last quarter, on April 19, 2006, Apple announced financial results for its fiscal Q2 – 2006 ended April 1, 2006. Apple posted revenue of $4.36 billion and a net quarterly profit of $410 million, or $.47 per diluted share. Apple shipped 1.112 million Macs and 8.526 million iPods during Q2 – 2006. Last year, on July 13, 2005, Apple announced financial results for its fiscal Q3 – 2005 ended June 25, 2005. Apple posted revenue of $3.52 billion and a net quarterly profit of $320 million, or $.37 per diluted share. Apple shipped 1.182 million Macs and 6.155 million iPods during Q3 – 2005.
• Introducing the super-fast, blogging, podcasting, do-everything-out-of-the-box MacBook. Starting at just $1099.
• Get the new iMac with Intel Core Duo for as low as $31 A MONTH with Free shipping!
• Get the MacBook Pro with Intel Core Duo for as low as $47 A MONTH with Free Shipping!
• Apple’s new Mac mini. Intel Core, up to 4 times faster. Starting at just $599. Free shipping.
• iPod. 15,000 songs. 25,000 photos. 150 hours of video. The new iPod. 30GB and 60GB models start at just $299. Free shipping.
• Connect iPod to your television set with the iPod AV Cable. Just $19.
• iPod Radio Remote. Listen to FM radio on your iPod and control everything with a convenient wired remote. Just $49.