AppZapper allows you to confidently uninstall virtually any application, widget, preference pane and plugin as easily as it was installed — just drag and drop. AppZapper intelligently finds leftover support files and allows users to put them in the trash with a single click.
Mac OS X lets you install most applications with a simple drag to the applications folder. Many people decide they don’t want an application and drag it to the trash. However, this does not remove the extra preferences, caches, and other support files generated during launch — files that can sometimes be many times larger than the applications themselves. AppZapper helps clean up these leftover files.
AppZapper 1.5 introduces a brand new way to zap: ZapGenie — which allows you to browse your collection of apps, search them, and sort them by the last time you used them. Now you can find all the apps you no longer use and zap them away.
Individuals can purchase AppZapper for $12.95 and a brand new Family Pack registers all members of the same household for only $18. The free shareware version allows you to zap five times prior to purchase. All are available at AppZapper.com
More information: http://appzapper.com
• Introducing the super-fast, blogging, podcasting, do-everything-out-of-the-box MacBook. Starting at just $1099
• Get the new iMac with Intel Core Duo for as low as $31 A MONTH with Free shipping!
• Get the MacBook Pro with Intel Core Duo for as low as $47 A MONTH with Free Shipping!
• Apple’s new Mac mini. Intel Core, up to 4 times faster. Starting at just $599. Free shipping.
• iPod. 15,000 songs. 25,000 photos. 150 hours of video. The new iPod. 30GB and 60GB models start at just $299. Free shipping.
• Connect iPod to your television set with the iPod AV Cable. Just $19.
• iPod Radio Remote. Listen to FM radio on your iPod and control everything with a convenient wired remote. Just $49.