“Intel will lower prices of three Core Duo dual-core processor models by up to a third on May 28, according to sources. Prices for the T2400, T2500 and T2600 processors will be lowered from US$294, US$423 and US$637 per thousand units to US$241, US$294 and US$423, respectively, with the T2300 currently priced at US$241 per thousand units to be replaced by the T2300E at US$209, the sources said. Intel Taiwan declined to comment on unannounced information,” Monica Chen and Carrie Yu report for DigiTimes.
Full article and chart of the price cuts of Intel Core processors here.
[Thanks to MacDailyNews Reader “David G.” for the heads up.]
• Introducing the super-fast, blogging, podcasting, do-everything-out-of-the-box MacBook. Starting at just $1099
• Get the new iMac with Intel Core Duo for as low as $31 A MONTH with Free shipping!
• Get the MacBook Pro with Intel Core Duo for as low as $47 A MONTH with Free Shipping!
• Apple’s new Mac mini. Intel Core, up to 4 times faster. Starting at just $599. Free shipping.
• iPod. 15,000 songs. 25,000 photos. 150 hours of video. The new iPod. 30GB and 60GB models start at just $299. Free shipping.
• Connect iPod to your television set with the iPod AV Cable. Just $19.
• iPod Radio Remote. Listen to FM radio on your iPod and control everything with a convenient wired remote. Just $49.