“Steve Jobs, the former chief executive of Pixar Animation Studios Inc., has received shares in The Walt Disney Co. worth $3.9 billion as part of Disney’s acquisition of Pixar, according to a regulatory filing Monday,” The Associated Press reports. “Disney’s purchase of Pixar for $7.4 billion in stock was completed Friday. Pixar shareholders received 2.3 shares of Disney stock in exchange for each of their shares. That makes Jobs the single largest holder of Disney stock with 138 million shares, or 6.3 percent of outstanding stock.”
Full article here.
• Get the new iMac with Intel Core Duo for as low as $31 A MONTH with Free shipping!
• Get the MacBook Pro with Intel Core Duo for as low as $47 A MONTH with Free Shipping!
• Apple’s new Mac mini. Intel Core, up to 4 times faster. Starting at just $599. Free shipping.
• Apple’s brand new iPod Hi-Fi speaker system. Home stereo. Reinvented. Available now for $349 with free shipping.
• iPod. 15,000 songs. 25,000 photos. 150 hours of video. The new iPod. 30GB and 60GB models start at just $299. Free shipping.
• Connect iPod to your television set with the iPod AV Cable. Just $19.
• iPod Radio Remote. Listen to FM radio on your iPod and control everything with a convenient wired remote. Just $49.
Disney completes Pixar acquisition; Steve Jobs now Disney’s single largest shareholder – May 05, 2006