“Apple Computer’s highly anticipated line of Intel-based MacBook consumer notebooks may not turn up [today] as several online reports and analysts have suggested,” AppleInsider reports. “Although Apple reportedly began manufacturing the notebooks over a week ago, sources say the Mac maker is unlikely to unveil the computers until the following week at the earliest.”
“The 13-inch widescreen notebooks will reportedly arrive in tandem with changes to the company’s iPod line. However, precisely which versions of Apple’s iPod will see such changes is unclear at this time,” AppleInsider reports.
Full article here.
MacDailyNews Take: The mill keeps on churning, churning, churning, into the future.
• Get the new iMac with Intel Core Duo for as low as $31 A MONTH with Free shipping!
• Get the MacBook Pro with Intel Core Duo for as low as $47 A MONTH with Free Shipping!
• Apple’s new Mac mini. Intel Core, up to 4 times faster. Starting at just $599. Free shipping.
• Apple’s brand new iPod Hi-Fi speaker system. Home stereo. Reinvented. Available now for $349 with free shipping.
• iPod. 15,000 songs. 25,000 photos. 150 hours of video. The new iPod. 30GB and 60GB models start at just $299. Free shipping.
• Connect iPod to your television set with the iPod AV Cable. Just $19.
• iPod Radio Remote. Listen to FM radio on your iPod and control everything with a convenient wired remote. Just $49.
RUMOR: Thinner iBook replacement ‘MacBook’ to debut tomorrow in choice of black or white – May 08, 2006