MacDailyNews readers are reporting Fedex trucks have delivered their 17-inch MacBook Pro units this morning (the whole situation is quite vexing, as we still await our order).
AppleInsider corroborates, “The first of Apple Computer’s new 17-inch MacBook Pro professional notebook began arriving in the hands of its US-based customers on Monday… One Mac user, who was among the first to place orders for the new notebook on April 24th, said his 17-inch MacBook arrived via FedEx on Monday. The new notebook shipped to the user from Shanghai by way of Alaska.”
Readers as far apart as Louisiana and California reported being surprised as their tracking reports still said May 10 as the Fedex truck arrived.
Full article here.
MacDailyNews Take: Foul! We now commence staring at the street corner and waiting for the Fedex truck to round it. To all those who’ve received their 17-inch MBPs: You lucky…
We’ll update this article with our delivery date and time when it happens.
[UPDATE: 5/10, 10:27am EDT: Our PowerBook 17-inch order has arrived!!!]
• Get the new iMac with Intel Core Duo for as low as $31 A MONTH with Free shipping!
• Get the MacBook Pro with Intel Core Duo for as low as $47 A MONTH with Free Shipping!
• Apple’s new Mac mini. Intel Core, up to 4 times faster. Starting at just $599. Free shipping.
• Apple’s brand new iPod Hi-Fi speaker system. Home stereo. Reinvented. Available now for $349 with free shipping.
• iPod. 15,000 songs. 25,000 photos. 150 hours of video. The new iPod. 30GB and 60GB models start at just $299. Free shipping.
• Connect iPod to your television set with the iPod AV Cable. Just $19.
• iPod Radio Remote. Listen to FM radio on your iPod and control everything with a convenient wired remote. Just $49.
Related MacDailyNews article:
Apple: 17-inch MacBook Pro now shipping (due to arrive in users’ hands starting May 10th) – May 06, 2006