A patent application filed by Apple Computer in December 2004 covers a method of buying music or music video from an online store over a wireless network. The application was published Thursday on the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office’s Web site. The application describes an invention that allows cell phone or wireless handheld users to interact with an online music store–such as iTunes–and bookmark a song or video file that can be downloaded to a computer at a later time.
Macsimum News has more details and drawings here.
• Get the new iMac with Intel Core Duo for as low as $31 A MONTH with Free shipping!
• Get the MacBook Pro with Intel Core Duo for as low as $47 A MONTH with Free Shipping!
• Apple’s new Mac mini. Intel Core, up to 4 times faster. Starting at just $599. Free shipping.
• Apple’s brand new iPod Hi-Fi speaker system. Home stereo. Reinvented. Available now for $349 with free shipping.
• iPod. 15,000 songs. 25,000 photos. 150 hours of video. The new iPod. 30GB and 60GB models start at just $299. Free shipping.
• Connect iPod to your television set with the iPod AV Cable. Just $19.
• iPod Radio Remote. Listen to FM radio on your iPod and control everything with a convenient wired remote. Just $49.